Note to new readers: Apparently some of you found me when Everything at Once showed up Wordpress’s Freshly Pressed page. I didn’t even realize that was a thing when I built this little portfolio site. But I’m glad you found me! I don’t update here like a proper blog, but here are a few more pieces you might enjoy:
- More musing on fatherhood from a beautiful mountain settlement: Holden Village Journal.
- Ruminating on ethnic and religious heritage and a novelist who knocked me off my feet: The Rage of Peter De Vries
- De Vries’s brilliant parade of shabby husbands and fathers: Mad Men, Snickering and Sobbing
- Throwing rocks at tiny sea creatures: The Pacific North Wet
- Reviews of two of the most important books, in my opinion, in the last few years: Bill McKibbens Oil and Honey and Elizabeth Kolbert’s The Sixth Extinction.
- More here.
Also, I love talking books on Goodreads and Twitter. Feel free to link up there!